Image Map

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Chicago Area Blogger Meet Up



What an awesome day yesterday!!!  I had the chance to run up to Chicago with some of my teaching buddies and meet up with the awesome teachers in the picture above!  It was a fun day of getting to know each other, grabbing new ideas, learning new things, and making new friends!  The food was amazing and the weather AWESOME!!!!  A huge thanks to Diana at My Day in K, Marie at Once Upon A Classroom and Kirstin at HipHoorayinK for hosting a great gathering!!  I can't wait til the next time!!

Of course since you had four teachers in the car, we had to head to IKEA & The Container Store!! (We also went to Target, yes we have two down here but not ones with teacher stuff in the Dollar Spot:)  And what trip up north would be complete without a little Portillos!!!

Love making connections with teachers all over!!!  






3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! My grandparents live in Rockford and they are just over the moon because a Portillo's opened there a few weeks ago. I've never been, but I've heard it's the real deal.
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun weekend! The Meetup was fantastic!!! Hope to have many more :)

    ReplyDelete