Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2015

And the "Fib" is....


Well first off, I have to hold you in suspense for a little bit, just like they do on the Bachelorette and Dancing with the Stars.  I have to give a HUGE thank you to Diana at My Day in K and Jayme at Teach Talk Inspire for their amazing linky.  It has gotten me on track and really helped center my attention back to my blog.  I have such great goals for this upcoming year of teaching and I want to use this blog to document it!!!  The Tuesday Tell All linky is going to be a mainstay on my summer to do list!



Drum roll please........my fib is NUMBER 2!  Ireland is definitely on my Bucket List, but I have never been there.  I have actually only left the country twice and that was for my daughter's adoption.  I hate to fly, but Ireland is one place I would be willing to face my fear.  One day I will see the beautiful countryside there!!

I am a HUGE Notre Dame fan and religiously watch them weekly in the fall with my parents.  No one in my family ever went there but I did go to Notre Dame High School:)  My dad has been a fan since he was young and I love that it is something special we do together!!

I have taught K, 1st, & 2nd in my 8 years of teaching.  I started teaching First for 2 years, then a year in Kindergarten, then 3 years in Second, and I just finished my 2nd year back in First.  I am definitely a primary teacher, and even find Second grade getting a little too old for me.  Teaching was not my first career, but I am glad I decided to follow my heart and find my way to the classroom!

Thanks for checking back and congrats to those of you that got it right!!!!  See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment