Image Map

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Scoop



Seriously, how is today the last Sunday of January?? Don't get me wrong January isn't a favorite month of mine!!!! I like cold and snow, when it is Christmas cold and snow...January cold is a different thing:)

I do love myself new beginnings & a fresh new month is awesome!!!  

Here's a little look at my Sunday Scoop!


HAVE: Somehow Groundhogs Day crept on me, so I am going pull together a story and activity!! I finally finished DIBELS testing!!! I was blown away by my little firsties!!! We have some amazing readers, so I am excited to plan guided reading groups.  Soooo excited and anxious to get my taxes done, but first I have to pull all the paperwork together!!!

HOPE: I can't believe we are one month away from Joey's 1 year HOMECOMING DAY!!!! I have been meaning to make a book of our trip and also of her first year home!!! Time to get busy!!!  I say it every week, but BLOGGING is back on the priority list!!!! Watch out February, this blogger is ready and focused!!!

LOVE: I 💗 my student teacher who has been with us for 8 days!!! She is a natural!! So blessed to get to see her grow into an even better teacher. This week, she is pretty much taking over and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Thanks for checking out my Scoop!!! Head over to the Teaching Trio and add your Scoop!!!





1 comment:

  1. It sure is amazing how time flies! It is February and the ground hog will be held up in a hole in Wisconsin because we are preparing for a snowstorm. Enjoy handing over the reigns to your student teacher!

    Renee at the Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete