Image Map

Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently


So excited with the beginning of February!!! No one loves a fresh start like this girl and for a new month to start on a Monday...oh my heart melts!!!

Excited to be linking up with Farley at


for Currently!!

Here's what I am up to...


LISTENING: It's  Monday, so of course I am listening to the Bachelor!!! I mean who isn't!?!?!?!?

LOVING: I have the BEST student teacher ever!!!! She is amazing and giving me the excitement, I have been lacking!!!! I love watching her with the kiddos and she is doing an amazing job with planning!

THINKING: Of all the great things I want to accomplish with the new month!!! Lots of 2016 goals that haven't been started, time to do that!

WANTING: To be productive and get things done!!!

NEEDING: I so desperately want our house to sell!!!!!! So I guess this is a WANT & a NEED!!!

SWOONING: Have you heard about the Teacher Retreat in French Lick???? If you haven't, click here quickly to find out more!!!! It is going to be amazing and I am so looking forward to it!!!!

Thanks for checking in!!!


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying your student teacher. This is my first year not having one in the last 6 years and I am kind of missing the experience. Have fun! I'm glad you are finding the excitement you needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear that you have an amazing student teacher! I'm sure she's also thrilled to have such an awesome mentor teacher! I'm pretty sure Mrs. B and I are going to attend the blogger retreat and I am SO EXCITED!!!!
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited to meet you Sarah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so excited to post, I forgot to add the link for the teacher retreat!!! Check it out at....

    http://mrsehleskindergartenconnections.blogspot.com/2016/01/are-you-coming-to-2016-spring-teacher.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+MrsEhlesKindergartenConnections+(Mrs.+Ehle's+Kindergarten+Connections)&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I am so happy for you! My AZ bestie is going to French Lick and I was trying to figure out if I could go too, but it isn't going to happen! I hope that you have an amazing time though!! Good luck with selling your house! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Good luck with your 2016 goals! You can do it!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete