Image Map

Monday, January 25, 2016

Peek at My Week



My teaching bestie, Miss K's Little Rays and I decided to do a fun 'Peek at My Week' blog post on Mondays to share the main agenda on our teaching plans for the week!! I love seeing what other teachers do throughout their work week, so why not share what will be happening with my firsties?! Each week brings new ideas, lessons, and chances to bring some excitement into our classrooms! 
I am excited to get to share a little overview of my week!

 Here is a little "peek" into our week!     A fun first grade week ahead!!!! Our student teacher will slowly start taking over & FRIDAY is 100th day!!!!!


ELA: My firsties are loving Mo Willems! This week we start with Elephant & Piggie. We will learn the ue and ew spelling patterns for long u. We will also tackle point of view!

MATH: Ahhhh story problems!!! We are getting there but we still need more practice!!

SCIENCE: We have touched on Weather just a bit, this week we need to get busy!!!! This week we will work on our Science Fusion Weathwr Chapter!

WRITING: We continue to work on the importance of PUNCTUATION!!!! This week we will do a little opinion writing on WEATHER!!! Hopefully our hard work on learning different types of sentences will make for some great paragraphs!!!

I love having this awesome post to remind me what we are focusing on!! Would you like to join us??? Leave me a comment, we would love to turn it into a linky!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment