Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Currently


Love the 1st of the month!!! I also love me some Currently!
 Here is my Currently!!!


Listening: I am almost positive I won't be the only person listening to Chip & Joanna!!! I mean who doesn't love Fixer Upper!!!

Loving: I hit the student teacher LOTTERY!!! Ellie is amazing! She is teaching me so many things and is in the hearts of our fabulous firsties!

Thinking: I am one of those teachers that changes up her room, almost every year! Why!?!? Because I love it!!! I love making our room an extension of home. I am thinking about what I want to do next year!

Wanting: SPRING!! Yesterday, I went without a coat and today it's snowing:( Come on SPRING!!!!

Needing: A good tax return would be amazing and a nice stress reliever. The best stress reliever, however, would be our townhouse selling so Joey and I can get our new home!!!!

Polling Site: NO! We are not a polling site, we are locked up nice and tight. Scary that some schools are!!

Thanks for checking out my Currently!!! Head over to Farley at Oh Boy It's Farley and link up!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Chip & Joanna and that show!!! I DVR that show when it comes on almost all the time. Hope Spring comes for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it, but I've never actually watched Fixer Upper! I feel like I would enjoy it, and I hear people talking about it all the time!
    I completely feel you on the weather! I am grateful for the nice weather, but it's so hard to go back and forth!

    Sarah
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fixer Upper! And I'm right there with you on being ready for spring. Of course, spring in central Texas means t-shirts and flip flops. We don't get much snow around here. Good luck selling your house!

    ReplyDelete