Image Map

Monday, July 20, 2015

Take me out to the Classroom


One of my passions (and yes I have many) is classroom decor.  I love it. I am the crazy teacher who changes her theme/room every year (or almost).  Don't hate me!!  I do it because it is a labor of love and I don't regret it for a second!!!  However, as a teacher I am very specific about certain things I want.  You know, you get an idea in your head and then it has to be that way.  



So I decided to go with a Sports theme this year.  In my mind, I had the perfect classroom set up thanks to the many teachers out there in social media world and that little website we call Pinterest!!!  I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I jumped into creating my own.  I LOVE IT!!!  I am so happy with it and am sharing it on TpT!!!  

It is a great pack filled with 109 pages of sport decor!  A few different options are offered and there is even a ink friendly option in there too.  If you are interested, click here.



Here is just a little sneak peek!!!! If you have any questions or need something like this or in addition to this, let me know!!!  The creative bug is ready to work!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment