Image Map

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Scoop



I am happy to report that we had a GREAT week of vacation/holiday celebrations!!!  Joey absolutely loved the beach and I loved the relaxation of seeing her play!  The weather wasn't spectacular but we had a great time, we ate, played, and shopped, what more could two girls ask for!  As soon as we came back we jumped right into Fourth of July celebrations.  I have always liked fireworks, but this year was special...Joey's first 4th!!  It was amazing and today marks 4 months since we came home...YIKES!!!

As I always do, I am linking up with the 


for their Sunday Scoop!!!


Have:  I am working 2 days/a week for a summer camp in my town, three weeks down three weeks to go!  I have been frustrated with my TV/Internet provider many times and I am finally going to call them and see what can be done!!!  I have so much laundry to put away from vacation (as well as everything that didn't get put away before vacation.)

Hope:  I am one of those people who loves to make their classroom FUN and cute!!!  I loved my colors last year but didn't love my theme....so I am trying to think of a new one!!!  It has rained so much that Joey has not gotten her outside time and being on vacation reminded me how much she LOVES the outdoors.  So praying for SUN!!!!

Happy:  A group of my girlfriends and I are trying out a new restaurant in town and I can't wait!!!

That's my scoop, what's yours???

Go Link up!!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you've been really busy!! Isn't the beach just the best place to recharge?? I could lie on the beach and listen to the waves all day!! I'm so glad you got to have such a great vacation!! That laundry, it's a constant battle for me!! :-) I hope you have a great time working at Summer Camp and really enjoy trying out that new restaurant!!
    I hope you have an amazing week!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete