Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop


I am ready for this week!  I am planned and ready to go.  My baby girl is coming home (not this week).  And next weekend is a 3 day weekend!! Here's a look at my Sunday Scoop!  

What's your Sunday Scoop? 
 Let me know, link up with 



I have to remember to HAVE FUN!!  I work with 6 & 7 year olds and if I am not having fun, then most likely they aren't either.  This week, I am going to stop and remember that they are 6 & 7.  We are bringing the fun back to learning!!!  We will do this if I follow my plans, as I tried hard to over plan and make it exciting!!!  Lastly, if we are having fun...then we need pictures!!  Tune in later in the week for some pictures!!

I hope to shampoo my floors as it looks like a month from today, I will have a 2 year old living in my house!!!  WOO HOO!!  She deserves clean floors!  I also have a huge to do list to conquer before I depart to bring her home, both professionally and personally!!

I am happy to start the countdown, 22 days til we are a FAMILY FOREVER!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment