Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I did a little shopping!!

I am trying to be good and not spend too much, but after checking out what some of you bought...I am pretty sure I need to go back and make a few more purchases!  That's what you get when you link up with....



One of my goals this year (I am have many...) is to use Interactive Notebooks.  I am nervous and excited to try this.  I hope my kiddos are up for the challenge, as I am sure there will be a little bit of a learning curve...as we get started!  Maybe I should hope that I am up for the challenge!

Here is what I bought....


Our district doesn't use a Reading Series, so we don't have a set of stories and/or a curriculum to follow.  I thought that the First Grade Grammar and Phonics Interactive Notebook Bundle by Teaching with Love and Laughter would be a great start.  I think it will be a great supplement as I follow our pacing guide.

The Teacher Talk has a great Interactive Math Journal!  I am excited to use it.  There are some great counting and number sense pages that we will start the year off with and hopefully help them get use to using interactive notebooks.

Now I need to go buy more notebooks!  And then I might try creating a cute label for them!  Off to go buy one or two more things!!!





1 comment: