Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Scoop


I must say that even though it is Sunday and Spring Break is almost over, I am excited to go back and crank out our last 37 days!!!



Have: We are starting our Animal Unit tomorrow and our safari guides need big brown paper bags!!! Laundry, so we can be presentable for our week back at it!! Pack up all the things for the week that are EVERYWHERE!!! I spent a little time prepping for our fun unit and now it's time to make sure everything gets to school!!

Hope:  I have a plan for April (personal & professional) and I really want to stick to it!! And I might be obsessing a bit about our house selling... BUT hearing the word SOLD would be music to my ears!

Love: Joey & I had a great Spring Break and I am going to miss our slow moving mornings and cuddles, so we are going to hit the playground and have some fun!!!! What better way to wrap up Spring Break!!!!

That's my scoop!


1 comment:

  1. Love your scoop! Cannot wait to see your firsties rock it out with the safari unit!! Can't wait to rock these last 37 days with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete