Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

All good things must come to an end...

Winter Break is ALMOST over!!  Tomorrow we have Teacher's Institute from 8-1 and then kiddos are back on Tuesday.  I have some goals for 2015, I mean who doesn't?  So this is the year to quit just talking about it and do it!  So be prepared to walk inside Room 105 and see the awesomeness that occurs!

I linked up with The Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!


Link up with at the 


I also did some work on a little Number Order center for my Math Workshop kiddos and decided to share it as a freebie!  It is simple and ink friendly!  I plan to use it this week and will hopefully show how it works.  If you are interested, check it out at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Waddle-Number-Order-1632431

Have a great week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment