Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's Currently...August 2nd!


I am late to the party, but all for a good reason...I was hosting the birthday of my NOW 3 year old!!!  As some of you may know, my little girl came home from Haiti in March!  This was the first birthday that she actually celebrated!!  So of course it had to be kinda big and Minnie Mouse might have exploded all over the room...but in the end we had a blast and Joey loved it!!!!

Now on to Farley's Currently party!!!  I just love Currently, don't you???


listening:  I hate to admit that I have two shows recording, so I can't watch anything right now...so we have no television on right now, just a little Joey chatter every now and then!

loving: Sunshine!!  We are finally having SUMMER in Illinois!!  Warm but not scorching and SUN!!!  I am one happy lady.

thinking: I have a lot to accomplish this week and soon I need to craft my to do list!!!!  Probably after a little someone heads to bed!

wanting: A magic wand!   I mean my house is dirty and now it looks like Toys R Us exploded after the birthday festivities!!!  I need to figure out where everything is going.

needing:  To actually clean since the magic wand is not in my possession and my house is truly a mess!!!

B2S RAK: I love this!!  I think I am going to make up some little surprises for my team for the first week or so!!  All of them have their own stressors and back to school can intensify those, so some pick me ups are just what the doctor ordered!!!!

That's my currently!!!  What's yours???  Go Link up with Farley at


Here are the rules just in case you are curious:)






3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole!
    How exciting! I love birthday parties- I love a good theme! My daughter LOVES Minnie Mouse too :) I am sure your daughter enjoyed herself... She is lucky to have a great mama like you! Hope you have a great week :)
    Best,
    Holly
    LearningAdventureswithMrsGerlach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sounds of little ones-The pitter-patter of their tiny feet on the floor running through the house. When you find the magic wand to clean your house, please let me know. lol I'd love to borrow it one weekend!
    -Desiree

    Papers, Pencils, & Progress Reports

    ReplyDelete